May 21, 2008

life and other things.

My boy comes home tomorrow for a visit! He'll arrive sometime in the late afternoon, and be staying here until Tuesday morning. I am so excited! I have to work tomorrow until ten, but then I'll get to see him right after! eeks.
The latest news is that Lex and I are going to be roomy's next year in Victoria! We are currently looking for a place... and finding a few places.. but nothing is finalized yet. Next month her, her mom, and my mom are going to Victoria to scout out locations. I will not be joining them because that is the weekend that Dale returns home for the summer and I want to be here to greet him! haha.
It's also been yucky weather here the past two days, so I am crossing my fingers that it'll be a bit sunny this weekend.
I went to the gym for the past two days, and so this morning I took it off. I was still up at 7:30 to shower and then drive my brother to school. Then, I went to the bank and to the Superstore. I am tired today. All these early mornings are starting to catch up with me. I can't remember the last time I slept in past 8: 30. Tomorrow I will probably get back to the gym, and then Friday I am hoping that I won't be too tired, and I'll go to Spin class.

Anyways, I'm off to work.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter