Jul 30, 2008

heroes of the sidewalk

Springy Point was wonderful this year! I missed out on last year .. but this year I went for about 4 full days. It was so much fun. Dale and I headed out around 4 on Thursday afternoon. We had the longest wait everrrr at the border.. and ended up being there for an hour. We made it just in time for happy hour and dinner. Most of our days consisted of beaching it, morning walk, or afternoon bike ride and swimming. On Saturday Dale, James, and I went into Spokane to shop a bit. We came back just in time for a bike ride and dip before Dale had to leave. However, just as Dale was about to leave some people told us about a fire on the bridge to get to Sanpoint and then home. Dale went to check it out, and see how long the wait was.. so we all said our goodbyes and took group pictures. After Dale left I started slurping back the margaritas cause I was sad that he had to leave...then I got a text saying he was coming back for the rest of the evening and the night! The line was too long to wait, and so he decided to leave early the next morning. So Sunday, Dale left and the Taylor's and Knipe's went into Sandpoint for a few hours to look at the shops. Then, back home to swim and tan. The rest of the time there was just beach time. We left yesterday morning... and I wished we could have stayed for another week!

As soon as we were home, I had to start packing things to put into the Uhaul for Mark to take to Victoria today. After that, Dale and I finally got to see Batman! I was so so so excited to finally see it. It was a really good show.

Today I just worked until two.. and later I'm off to the gym.. then drinks and a movie with Dale.

Tomorrow I work all day. BOO. But, only about two more weeks of work.. and then some more vacation time! yeeow.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter