Jul 21, 2008

lingo

It's been awhile since I have written! Since being back from Calgary I've just been hanging out, working, and planning things for the move back to Victoria. The other night I went out for drinks with my besties .. it was really fun; we just drank and talked and laughed. I didn't do much on the weekend because of work. But yesterday (Sunday), I only had to work until two. So Dale and I went out to the lake for some good tanning time. We even went swimming! It was a good afternoon. Dale and I tried to go see Batman for the second time last night, but again, it was sold out. Maybe we will try again tomorrow?

I have the day off tomorrow, and I have plans to meet up with a few friends for visits and phone chats. I am quite excited.

Thursday afternoon...I work until two again and then Dale and I are going to head out to Sandpoint! I have been waiting for this camping trip for months, so I hope it's good. My family left today... they are in Sandpoint but at a different campground until Thursday when they will go to Springy Point. I think Dale is staying until Sunday because he is going on a fishing trip on Monday. I think I'll be staying until Tuesday and then coming back with my family.

This summer is flying by, especially this month. I can't believe it. It's hard to think that I'll be back in Victoria in a month and a bits time. Wow.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter