Jul 6, 2008

morningside

Yesterday, I had a jam-packed day off. I woke up and had all the intentions in the world to go to the gym. I didn't make it. Chels came over to grab a clutch, I ate breakfast, and then just took it easy for the morning. I cleaned my room up (which is already messy again) and watched Gilmore Girls episodes (I am almost done the series!). Around noon, I went downtown to do some errands. Then home again where I got ready and Dale came to pick me up. We headed out to St. Eugene to hit balls. I think I am improving. Actually, I know I am. haha. Then, it was home again for a bit of down time. And then Dale and I went bike riding. We went for about an hour and it was really fun! We went up around Idlewild and Gold Creek. Home again for dinner, and then Dale and I went to the movies again. We went to see The Strangers. Holy Crap! I was scared shitless. For the most part I was huddled up to Dale with one ear plugged and my eyes squeezed so they were only half open.

Today I work, Tomorrow I work, and the next day I work. Then, I have a day and a half off. I am hoping to make it out to the beach with Tash and Chels one of those days. Dale is out of town in Calgary Tuesday to Thursday. BOO.

Anyways, I best get ready now.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter