Jul 9, 2008

i'm a cat with no legs

Another day and a half off later...yesterday I worked until 3.. went home, fell asleep, and woke up around 530. I hit up the gym for a quick workout, then back home again. Tash came over for a visit, and then I went to rent movies and have a quiet evening at home.

Today I had quite the good day off with my besties. I woke up around 930, showered and got ready for the beach. Chels and I headed out to Wasa around 1130 for some tanning, swimming, and beaching. Tash met us out there around 2. We left around 330 as both Chels and Tash had to work. I came home and had another afternoon nap, and have just been cleaning my room, doing laundry, and watching Gilmore Girls for the night.

Dale and I are going to Calgary on Saturday! I am so stoked. I am taking 4 days off in a row, so it'll be a little mini vacation from Dairy Queen.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter