Jul 9, 2008

i've still got sand in my shoes, and i can't shake the thought of you

This month's Vanity Fair is sooo good. I just got it in the mail today, and it's got awesome pictures and an article on the new and upcoming Hollywood stars. The article compares and contrasts when they last did an article on the same thing (Mary-Kate and Ashley, Amanda Bynes, Alexis Bledel, Hilary Duff, etc.). It's really gooooood.

Today I spilled red nail polish all over my floor. My Dad gave me a lecture about my damage deposit next year, and how I should be more careful with my nail polish. I wasn't even painting my nails. Oh, and I spilled it on my new high heels: that was the most disappointing).

I am almost done the Gilmore Girls series. It's quite sad! What will I do without that show in my life 3 times a day?! I have started thinking on which series I will start next. I am excited for the Hills to start again, and all the regular CW shows.

My boy comes home tomorrow. I have two long days of work, and then it's mini vacation time. I am far too excited for it. Tomorrow morning I am planning on going to Step at 930. I was going to go to evening class tonight, but I fell asleep and had no way of transportation. Dang.

Anyways, I am so tired (beaching must be hard work haha) so I'm off to bed soon.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter