Aug 17, 2008

loves

Today is my last shift at Dairy Queen! I am beyond excited to be done there. While I was more than happy to get back into DQ mode in May, I am now worn out from that style.

This past week has been a good one. I spent a ton of time with my besties. One night Tash, Chels, and I got together for a visit, and ended up drinking may Roy Rogers. So we turned that night into a sleepover. It was fun. The next day, the girls came over again but this time to make dinner! It was such a good dinner that I ended up making it again for my family two days later haha. On Friday, I hung out with a few friends and my boy at Tasha's house. We had a good time there drinking and eating popcorn. Then we all headed out to Misty's. Despite a bit of a bump in the road at the end of the night.. it turned out to be a good one with the help of Dale and Scott looking after us.

Anyways, I should be getting ready now.
YAY. last day eeps.


xxxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter