Oct 25, 2008

birthday wishes

Happy birthday to my beautiful cousin Carli (as of October 28th)! My cousin Alli and her bf Keith are here this weekend. So, last night we all went out for dinner, then back to Carli and Jacey's place to drink, then off to Plan b. It was really fun! I love having my older cousins around (but we miss Deanna), it helps with my homesickness. Dale came out too, and got the stamp of approval from Alli (they have never met before!), so YAY for that haha.

Today I am surviving on five hours of sleep. It's a gorgeous day out again. However, Dale and I are heading up to campus to do some serious work on our History paper. We have to do a ton of research first (which gives me great anxiety), and then we can start to write it. It's due in like 8 days. YIKES. Hopefully later, we will have made some progress and can enjoy the sun or something!

xxxxooo
13 days until I'm home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter