Oct 1, 2008

tea time.

Wow, I haven't really written in awhile. Things are mainly the same. But, the school pace is picking up even more! This week I have three papers due, math assignment, history tutorial readings, annnnnd a sociology midterm to prepare for. Next week, I have three midterms.

This past weekend was pretty fun! Dale and I went to see a movie on friday: Miracle at St. Anna. It was pretty good! I bawled my eyes out for the last 15 minutes though. On Saturday, I spent the morning catching up on psychology articles, and cleaning the house a bit. Alexa was in Vancouver for the weekend, so I had the place to myself. I went for a run up Mt. Tolmie. Surprisingly, it only took me about 8 minutes from my place to the very top. So, it turned out to be a short run. In the afternoon I had oodles of visitors. Carli, Dea, Alli, Keith (Alli's bf), Auntie Cathie, and her friend all came over. I haven't seen my twin cousins since they left for Australia! So it's been basically a year! It was nice to have everyone in one room, and catch up!
After that, Alex came over for a visit, and then we ended up going downtown to meet her friend, Michael. We went to Michael's and cooked dinner: it was delicious. Afterwards, Alex, Michael, and Jason went to get alcohol, and bus back to my place. We drank a bit here, and then headed up to campus to Sierra's place in cluster. Her roommate was having a Rockstar Energy Drink party, so we all got free Rockstar! It was pretty fun. Dale came up to campus later with a taxi, and took us home.

On Sunday, I spent the day doing reading for History, and then went to Dale's for dinner. We made chili, it was good! Mhm!

Oh! And Alexa's mom was here from Thursday until Tuesday (she went with Alexa to Van for the weekend), so it was nice to have her around, and have some home-cooked meals! Yum!

Anyways, I'm home in nine days for Thanksgiving! I am terribly excited to see my family, friends, and eat turkey.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter