Oct 7, 2008

i waited for you yesterday, to come back and say you'll always stay

I just finished reading most of my posts from wafflesnotjesus at livejournal. It really brings back old memories, and feelings.. and I'm also listening to songs from that time era. Memories are happy to think back upon, but too often I am stuck in the past...wishing things were exactly how they used to be...or always looking forward to the future. I need to live in the present more often than not.

I am going home on Friday! I am more than excited to see my besties. I have missed them so much. I can't wait until Chels is here in January!! My weekend just includes home-cooked meals, family time, bestie time, turkey dinns, and some drinking!

This week is killer: I have three midterms. I had a sociology one on Monday.. it went alright I think. On Thursday I have my math one... which I've been studying for a lot! I think I know most of what I am doing. Friday is psychology midterm.. which shouldn't be too bad either.

Tomorrow I have a hair appointment...then studying, then class, then more studying.

Dale and I went running today, up Mt. Tolmie. It was a pretty good run...but I want to work on increasing my distance or intensity.

xxooo
loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter