Dec 4, 2008

"and so, the lion fell in love with the lamb" -edward.

My boy and I went to see Twilight tonight. We had our reservations about it, however, it's my new favorite movie. It was amazing and awesome, and full of LOVE and passion, and all good things. Plus, there were sparkles. I like those. 

Today I finally worked out all the glitches in my timetable for next semester. Looks like I'll only be taking 3 classes, and only going to school 3 days a week (Wednesdays and Fridays off YEOW). I also had my last psych test. It went well I think, except I felt really rushed to finish on time. My first two questions were pretty well written (I hope), but the third one I had to write in under ten minutes, so that kind of sucked. 

Tomorrow I have a gym date with Dale. Then a visit date with Alex. In the afternoon sometime, I'm off to Vancouver for a couple nights. Eeeeeps. 

I wish for a bit of snow, and Christmas cheer.
xxooo

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter