Dec 7, 2008

touch material.

I think I've fallen in love with Vancouver even more. This weekend was fun. I went over on Thursday night. After a speedy car ride to the ferry, a delayed ferry, and a cousin pick-up, I had arrived. I was awoken bright and early Friday morning. My aunt and uncle were having new carpet put in, and the banging and drilling, and other noises were too loud for my dreams. So I woke up around 8 and pittered around on my computer for a bit. Then, it was off to Robson Street to do some serious Chrimstas shopping. I managed to get my brother's gift accomplished, and a bit of bargain shopping formyself. Friday night, I went over to my Popo's and Gung-Gung's house with Sammy D for dinner. They had my other uncle and cousins over as well.

Saturday, I slept in really late, and lazed around the house until two. Sam drove me back downtown because I still needed to find Dale's gift. I searched high and low in Holt Renfrew, and Pacific Centre. I was just about to give up, and starting walking back towards Robson...then I stumbled upon the perfect store and found the present I had been looking for! Success. Anyways, after that I wandered into Chapters (which hopefully will be my future place of employment). Sam picked me up, then I packed up, and then Keith (Alli's bf) picked me up, and we headed to my other Gramma's for dinner. Alli made a yummy roast and apple crisp for dessert. Alli, Keith, and I headed out to the ferry around 7:30, and I caught the last ferry at 9:00.

Today I unpacked and studied a bit. Now, Dale and I are off to Earls for dinner with Chels and Jord. Yummm!

xxoooo

1 comment:

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter