Dec 31, 2008

first out of five.

As I sit here at the computer, I realize this is my first New Year's in 5 years (or is it 4?) that I have not spent it with Dale. I miss my boy! We will be reunited tomorrow afternoon for a New Year's Day brunch at my house hosted by my parents. 

I have been having a good time since I have been home. Vancouver was fun, but a bit overwhelming with all the family gatherings, forced food, a of course, a bit of drama. My family and I spent some quality time in Seattle doing our annual Boxing Day shop. I am happy now, as I indulge into my new wardrobe. Being home I have been catching up with besties and hanging low. I have been watching lots of Jon & Kate plus 8, sleeping lots, and making resolutions for the new year (which I hope are going to stick). Too many people make outrageous resolutions that they can't even keep up until the end of January. I hope mine work out this year (maybe I will keep them a secret?). 

Last night we had a little get together for Chels (she is moving tomorrow, I am soooo exciiited!!). We ate veggies and had a chocolate fondue. I had too many gin & tonics, and laughed quite a bit with the girls as we danced to old memories. Today I spent most of the day in bed (with a sugar hangover). I finally got out of bed to enjoy the annual Knipe & Taylor fondue. It was delish (as always). Then, off to Nicole's to watch a movie, and now back home...just in time for midnight. I am hoping to talk to my boy before I fall asleep! 

Happy New Year's!!

1 comment:

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter