Dec 19, 2008

the proust questionnaire

Your most marked characteristic
I think that I'm really good at listening to others when they just want to talk, vent, rant, or  share stories.

The quality you most like in a man
kindness, sense of humor, independence

The quality you most like in a woman
sense of self

What do you most value in your friends?
Loyalty (first and foremost) and advice giving!

What is your principle defect?
I hate, hate, hate public speaking. I am definitely not looking forward making presentations in the education program

What is your favorite occupation?
fashion designers, magazine editor, person who does magazine layouts, and of course teachers (I don't know if this means an occupation I have that is my favorite....cause I've only had jobs, not really occupations).

What is your dream of happiness?
being absolutely content and in love.

What to your mind would be the greatest of misfortunes?
not following your dreams, having to get a divorce (I only want to marry once)

What would you like to be?
thinner

In what country would you like to live?
the United States

What is your favorite color?
all.

What is your favorite bird?
none, I really don't like birds!

Who are your favorite poets
e.e. cummings, most definitely

Who are your heroes in real life?
As my icon, Audrey Hepburn

What is it you most dislike?
being cold, working hard and seeming like there is no reward, disloyalty, job interviews

What natural gift would you like to possess?
I used to always dream that I could fly. I would fly to get away from the bad guys in
my nightmares. Flying just seems so cooool.

How would you like to die?
old, peacefully, in my sleep

To what faults do you feel most indulgent?
I procrastinate like no other

What is your motto?
always love, and dream big

Your Name or Pseudo
Tay

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter