Dec 22, 2008

gingerbread men

Today is already my 4th day home. News of the day: I'll be back home in two months and a day. My mom has booked a flight home for me on that February weekend for her bday. Instead of coming home during reading break (because I don't know what my plans are), I'll come home a bit earlier!

Anyways. This weekend was good. I did some baking yesterday with my maj. I helped decorate sugar cookies, and my mom and I made gingerbread men. Yum! My uncle came in the afternoon (hoping to catch the evening flight to Van but it got cancelled last night AND this morning...stupid weather), and so we had dinner with him. Afterwards I went to the movie 7 Pounds with my mom, dad, and uncle. It was sooooo good. It had a really powerful story, and Will Smith was of course, a treat. haha. I came home and then went over to Tasha's to visit with her and Tyler. Then, off to bed for me. Except I was up a bit later because Dale was having a heck of a time getting to Hawaii. He finally arrived at 7:30 this morning (Hawaii time)...he spent the entire day and night yesterday in the airport. yuck!! But now, he is in beautiful Hawaii soaking up the sun! I am jealous. 

Today my brother and I went to the gym, and now I am home just writing some cards and getting ready for dinner at the Taylor's. Tomorrow my family and I are hoping to drive to Vancouver. Fingers crossed for good road conditions. 

xooo

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter