Dec 13, 2008

sleepyhead.

I had my Math 360 final today. I woke up super early to prep and get a good breakfast in. I left the house before the sun rose, and waited at the bus stop in the chilling winds. It is SO cold here today. The wind is just unbearable. However, there were some snow flurries just a bit ago!!
The exam went alright. There were definitely some questions that kicked my butt, but others that I knew what I was doing. So hopefully we get a marks for it soon!

Other than that, I came home and slept for a couple hours. I mean to start studying for history, but was way too tired. Now, I'm over at Dale's eating dinns and diving into my history textbook. I have so much learning and memorizing to do. I'm really nervous for the final. eeps. However, I am home sooo soon!

xoooooooooooooooooooo

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter