Dec 18, 2008

silver bells

I am officially done my first semester! I just had my History of WWII exam. It went okay. I think it went better than the midterm. I am really hoping for a B- overall in the course. Maybe that is wishful thinking? I am not sure. I am still waiting for my math mark to be posted. But yesterday, I got two of my grades. I got an A- in psych (!!) and a B in sociology. I am pretty darn happy with these grades.

So, I have wrecked my computer. I stepped on it the other night, and now the display is pretty fucked up. I sent it in to a tech to look at it. He said it would cost roughly $430 to repair. This will all be coming out of my own pocket. HOpefully my job (yes, I think I need a job in January) will pay this off. Me and electronics should not even come in contact with each other. I wreck everything. fack.

Tonight, Dale and I are having our Christmas celebration. We are going out for dinner in a few hours, and then back to his place to exchange gifts and have a few hours of sleep. I have to leave for the airport at 3:30 am. I am hoping that everything is on time, and that I get home at 11 a.m. tomorrow morning for Christmas festivities to begin!

I can't wait.

xxxooooo

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter