Dec 19, 2008

wise woman

I am home. It feels so good! 

Dale and I had our Christmas celebration last night. We went out for dinns to Il Terrazzo. It was super yummy. But we were so stuffed that we had a lot of leftovers (which was given to a homeless man outside the restaurant). Afterwards, we went back to Dale's to open presents. Dale got me the book that I wanted most: Influence by MKO and AO. It's so good so far! He also got me a loot of new work out gear from Lululemon. So stoked. Dale's gifts are exactly what I need for a new year with new beginnings (and New Year's resolutions that probably won't work out). Afterwards, Dale loaded my ipod with movies, and I fell asleep for a short sleep of 3 hours. 

Dale and I left around 3:45 am, and I had to go back to my place to grab my glasses and an extra pair of contacts. Then, we were off to airport. For a 5:00 am flight, the airport was pretty busy. Two busloads of carolers got off the bus, so I booted it to the self check-in, and got myself to the beginning of the line. The flight to Van went smoothly, but we were a bit late because of first-flight-of-the-day checks. I had about 2 and a half hours to wait for my flight to Cranbrook. It ended up taking a bit longer because of some maintenance problems...but the flight home was good. I slept most of the way. I am still extremely tired!

I came home and had brunch with the family. Afterwards I loaded up my ipod with James' new music . I got my bangs trimmed, and went to the gym with my maj. Then we came home for a yummy supper. After dinner was the decorating of the tree. We have a pretty smashing tree this year. 

Tomorrow is finishing up some Christmas shopping, and lazing around. Can't wait.
xxooo

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter