Feb 6, 2009

hip hip hurray!

I arrived home last night, and it is soo good to be here! It was actually pretty warm when I landed, but I woke up to snowflakes falling. Today is one week until Hawaii! I am getting sooo excited, and I can't seem to concentrate on midterms which are taking place next week! 

Today my mom and I are hitting up the gym for Boot Camp, and then I'm going to get my hairs snipped, and then pedicures for my mom and I! Tash and I are hanging out tonight and celebrating birthdays. I can't waiit! 

My sleeps have been really terrible lately. I usually fall asleep right away, and sleep for a few hours...but then I am awake and rolling around for a couple hours each night. The other night I had a neck spasm, and every sleep usually includes the strangest dreams. Ugh...

xoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter