Feb 3, 2009

a little excitement.

More like a lot of excitement! I am so excited to go home on Thursday! I'm headed home straight after classes... so I will have to miss Geography that night (I have lectured Dale to take incredible notes, and pay attention). I have plans for a haircut and pedi (with my mom) on Friday afternoon. Friday night I am getting together with Tash to celebrate birthdays and have some bestie time...I can't wait! Saturday I have an eye appointment, and other than that, my weekend is open! Who wants to hang out? haha.

Right now I am watching 90210 and then Privileged. Nights in filled with t.v. are the best. Last night I was over at Dale's and I was supposed to help him study, but I ended up making him watch the Bachelor and the City. It was greeeeat haha.

Tomorrow I have to pick up my mom's birthday pressie, and I have to attend a guest speaker at the David Lamb Auditorium (for EDCI-372), and then step class tomorrow night! 

xoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter