Feb 1, 2009

visits.

Lauren came to visit me this week! It was really good to see her. We spent most of our time lounging, which was just perfect. I like low-key weekends, especially when I have been so tired lately. I honestly do not know what is going on with my body...I am tired all the time! Anyways, we also went out to Earls for dinner on Friday..yummers. 

Last night, Dale and I were supposed to meet Chels and Jord at the Shark Club to watch the UFC fights. We got there a bit late, and ended up waiting outside for over half an hour. Chels and Jord made it in..but we gave up because it was cold waiting in line. We went out for an appy and drink, and then went to see the movie "Taken". It was really goood! 

Today I spent some time downtown with Lex and some of her family. Tonight, I will finally need to catch up on some of my reading. I think I have to go to school early tomorrow to find some on reserve readings as well. bleh. 

However, I am going home very very soon, and off to Hawaii shortly afterwards! eeps. I am exciiited. 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter