Mar 23, 2009

biiiig news

it's official. it's official. IT'S OFFICIAL. 

if you want the deeets, then you can ask me ... i'm too lazy to type it ouuut.


It's cold today. I have just two more weeks of school. My project for ISCI that was due this Thursday is now moved to one week from today, but I think that I'm going to get it done this week so that I don't have any homework on le weekend! 

I am headed to Vancouver for Easter weekend. I had initial plans to go to Osoyoos, or even home, but my exam sched got changed, so I don't really have time to do all that traveling. So, my older cousin has proposed Easter dinns at my gramma's old house. I think I deserve some shopping. haha.

Well, this entry is pretty boring minus my BIG NEWS. ahh, oh well.
Cheers,
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter