Mar 15, 2009

detoxification

"We wander for distraction, but we travel for fulfillment". That is the quote I am going to place on the front of my geog scrapbook. Short, sweet, and simple. My project is coming along nicely, and I am just adding cute stickers, cutting & pasting, and doing some final touches. I still need to do a bit more research, however, but it's sooo boring! ah!

Today was a good day. I stayed in my p.j.'s until 6. It was nice. I just worked on my project, made chicken noodle soup, and napped. Then up to eat dinner consisting of honey garlic chicken, a baked potato, and salad filled with lots of veggies (we haven't had salad in soo long!). Then off to Starbucks for a green tea, and now back home catching up with besties (thank god for those), and munching on a bit of leftover salad. 

Tomorrow: classes from 1130 til 230, and then hopefully step class in the evening!

I am so excited to see my Dad! He is going to try to make it over earlier so that he can see my project before I have to hand it in (awh!). 

St. Patty's is on Tuesday, and a few of us are planning on going to the Sticky Wicket for some drinks. I need something green to wear!!

Anywho, I am going to put that quote on my cover now! I hope this wind dies down enough so I can sleep tonight!

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter