Mar 17, 2009

with every heartbeat.

Happy St. Patrick's day! I was up early today ... well initially. Dale and I had planned to get up for his 830 class at 730 am. Then, we woke up, and he got an email saying his class was cancelled today. So back to bed for an hour, and then up to eat breaky and watch Jon & Kate plus 8. Dale then dropped me off at the gym while he ran errands. After, back home for me to get a good chunk of project time in before I have to be up at the school. I am catching up on my Monday night shows (finally they are newbies!), while I cut and paste. 

I am off to the school at 230 for a group project (our presentation is Thursday! eeks!), and then I have tutorial tonight at 630. Then maybe some drinkys for st. patty's. 

Yesterday ... I just had school in the morning. Then, I went to visit Dale and try to print out some things before his class (that didn't work out, nothing would print!). Back home for a quick nap, and I watched some 8th and Ocean oldies. Last night I made spaghetti for dinner, and then walked up to the gym (catching up with my cousin on the phone ... so I wasn't 'alone' on my dark walk), worked out, and then went to Dale's. We had some wine and watched Bowling for Columbine (I had only seen bits & pieces), and then off to bed!

Anyways, I best go do some more research. 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter