Mar 18, 2009

hotel room.

Today's Mission:
  • finish project (after all it is due tomorrow. YIKES)
  • gym sesh at 1130
  • meet Carli at the school for a catch-up
Yesterday was a good day, besides one minor bump. I had to meet a group for our presentation (tomorrow!), and we were putting together the powerpoint and figuring out what each of us will say. It looks like, we won't have to talk all that much, or some of us won't have to speak at all! hip hip.  Then, I headed back home to work on my project and made an early dinner before I went to campus for tutorial. Tutorial was really good this week. There was only 6 of us, and I got a chance to speak! We went into 3 groups of 2, and had to concentrate on just one section of the chapter, and then help explain it through questions to the other 4. I really liked it. Then, I headed home to put in another good few hours of working on my project. I had a setback (this was not the minor bump), and realized that my childhood journal was a bit inaccurate on a few places, so I had pasted down captions and pictures in some of the wrong regions. I tore up my scrapbook a bit (yuck, ugh), and started to get really frustrated. I really really need to get that figured out. Anyways, then Chels, Jord, and I headed to Dale's to make a couple drinks, eat popcorn and play the Wii. It was a really low-key St. Patty's day but it was just what I needed, and we had tons of fun. 

I am catching up on old Regina Spektor and Rachael Yamagata songs. Mhmm... goodies.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter