Mar 18, 2009

lists to keep me sane.

Just sitting here, waiting for Dale to pick me up. We are going to the gym (didn't make it this morning), and then prolly back to his house to make some dinns and finish our projects. I spent 3 and a half hard core hours on my project this afternoon, and an hour this morning. It's getting there. Nearly done, I am going to be so glad when it is complete & handed in. Carli and I caught up love and friendships and life while we concentrated on our homework too! It's always so good to see that girl.

Tomorrow:
  • faj arrives
  • group get together before class
  • poli sci
  • group presentation
  • final touches on project (if needed)
  • faj accompanies the boy and I to geog
  • project gets handed in
  • weekend time!
Well, I best get my stuff together.
ciiiao.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter