Mar 19, 2009

tofu stir-fry & blueberry bran muffins.

YUM.
My dad and I just made this awesome stir-fry with tofu, chicken, veggies, egg, and peanut sauce. He also brought muffins and cookies (muffins for me, cookies for dale) that my mom made. 

Today has been a super long day. I was up at the school from 10-230 working on group projects/presentations, and class. My Dad surprised me during my polisci class (Dale found him wandering around looking for a pay phone). So I left class to give him the keys, and say hello. Then, I had my group presentation. It went especially well! The prof was super stoked and thrilled about it. 

Afterwards, my Dad picked me up, and we came home to finish my journal. Then, we headed off to get some groceries for dinner! Ate dinner, and now we are heading up for my geog class at 630. We are going to meet Dale there. 

Tomorrow:
-we are looking at two places tomorrow morning with mr. Peter
-going to see Carli and Aunt Cathie
-finding me a new dentist (?)
-and then depending on the places tomorrow, we will head up to Nanaimo. 

The dishes are calling.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter