Mar 15, 2009

lazy sunday.

I am beginning to love Sundays. I used to dread them, but lately they have been my lazy day, in which I rejuvenate and get ready for my Mondays (which I usually don't mind). Anyways, last night ...

Lex and I went to the Sauce for mojitos and bruschetta. She had a blueberry mojito (which are to die for), and I had a pear mojito (it was absolutely delicious!). We then hurried off to the Arena to meet up with Dale, Chels, Jord, and Jord's cousin/Lexa's friend, Jenny. We got some free tickets to watch the Salmon Kings game. It was pretty fun, I haven't been to a hockey game since I worked at the Ice games (Wow, loonnng time ago!). Chels and I just caught up, and our boys bonded. Afterwards, the boys went to Dale's house to meet Cody to play some xbox. I went home (soo tired), scrapbooked a bit, made some popcorn and watched He's Just Not That Into You. I had to watch it in crappy quality on megavideo, but all my girlyfriends have seen it ... so I had no choice (definitely not dragging Dale to that one heehe). Anyways, I only watched about an hour before my eyelids could not stay awake anymore. I just finished it up now while I'm still in bed. 

I'm going to shower soon and get ready for the day, make some steamed milk, and work on my project. I was really hoping to have it done by today... but looks like I won't have it done til Tuesday or Wednesday (it's due on Thursday eekkks). 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter