Mar 14, 2009

may i call you fred?

All showered, and food in my belly, I am now sitting on the futon watching "Breakfast at Tiffany's". I haven't seen in (a couple) months, and was thinking of Audrey (when am I not? ha), so in goes the movie. 

I ended up going to the gym. My boy picked me up and dropped me off (on his way to tutor), so that was awfully appreciated! Our gym just got a whoooole bunch of new cross-trainer ellipticals, and some sorts of new stair climbers (it's all the same equipment as World's). So I had a great workout, and burned off some of the sugar I had last night.

Now I am just sipping my steamed milk and (trying to) do some research while I watch the movie.I am really tired, and sensing a nap coming on. But, ever since the other night when I was sleepless, I am trying to stay clear from napping (even though naps feel sooo good!). 

Today I'm going for drinks and then the hockey game. Should be a good nighhht!

Well, Audrey is trying to get my attention now.
Tooooodles, dahhhlings. 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter