Mar 8, 2009

learning, discovering, being.

Since many girls these days don't seem to 'get' the whole friendship/loyalty/respect thing, I am lucky to have some great besties in my life. And even cooler, is that Carli comes wrapped up in an all-in-one person who duels as a cousin and friend. We are best friend-cousins. I am thrilled to have been spending more time with her lately. We are trying to make Wednesday afternoons our new thing. We usually meet up at the school to get some work done, but mostly just spend the time catching up and telling stories. 

We hung out last night and drank some wine. We chatted about all sorts of things, mostly friendship, love, and relationships...we basically covered everything. She slept over, the time changed, and we drank green tea this morning. 

I've spent my day cleaning, researching, picture taking, and coming up with some many ideas for so many things. I am really excited and inspired! Dale and I are having a date night tonight: we haven't had a date-date in soo long it seems. So tonight we can catch up (as we have been apart for 4 days)...I have so much to tell him! I have sort of enjoyed this weekend on my own...I think I have just been rejuvenating, and the quality 'me' time has been really great for me and myself, I think! 
I've had some time to think of the whole Education program and such, and while I am trying my hardest to get in, I won't be bummed at all if I don't. I think I've said this a million times, but seriously, there are so many other opportunities and career choices, that I'm sure I'll be happy one way or another. Lately, I have been really wanting to do something with fashion or styling. I am not all up-to-date with the latest and greatest, and big names and such...but I do know what works, and what looks good on people. Now we're talking...this kind of stuff interests me! But, again, time will tell...and I'll figure it out.

This week...
-dive into my school project...I am using some of my creativity, so I am actually looking forward to starting!
-get down to Shaw to flash them my student i.d. for a lower prices
-gym, gym, gym 
-pick up supplies
-sign up for an IKEA catalogue delivery
-learn how to use my camera settings properly

xx

3 comments:

  1. "when you don't need an answer, there'll be days like this"

    la de da

    love you

    aquarius = oh so loyal

    wedding planner, thats "styling" in a big sense.
    i could see it <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. weddings are stressful.
    styling is cool.
    you can style for me when i make it into a big magazine.

    ReplyDelete

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter