Mar 9, 2009

date night, and snowflakes.



Last night Dale and I went on a date: just out for dinner (but we haven't been in soo long, we've mostly been cooking at home!), and then back to my place for a movie and sleep over. Dinner was great; we went to Milestone's. After being so impressed when I went with Chels, I just had to go back. Of course I had a bellini and another bellini (they are sooo good there), and the red curry chicken bowl (deliiish). Afterwards, being the cheese ball that I am, I wanted to be a tacky tourist in my own town and look at the lit-up Parliament buildings, and take a few pictures. We just took some goofy ones. We then rented One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. I had always wanted to see it...so we watched it...I didn't think it was thaaat great..




We woke up this morning to snow. Sick, disgusting, cold, snow... It is sticking to the ground, but the roads look okay to get to school. I hate snow, I am so tired of Victoria's little bursts of winter this year! Anyways, today I have schoolio for 3 hours, and then I'll be coming home to continue working on my project (which included coloring of maps at the moment, sooo elementary school social studies - but effective-), and maybe later using my new glue stick. Excitement! haha.

Anyways, I am just waiting for Dale to finish showering, and then we are off to get some java and breaky before class. 

toodles.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter