Mar 9, 2009

now that's my cup of tea.

Today was yucky. Dale and I went to Starbucks to grab some tea, and even just going from the car to the door, I got covered in snow...I hate that wet, heavy, snow! So I got my tea (they gave me the wrong tea bag, as I realized when I got to school) and scone, and we headed up to the campus. Well, walking from the parking lot to my class (all the way across campus), I looked like a giant snowflake. I was so grumpy cause my hair goes nuts when it rains or snows, and my straightening would have been a waste. But, I wrapped my fav (zeeeebra printed) scarf, like a little old lady, all around my head. So, my hair was saved, but, my tea was luke-warm, and I ended up shivering for the whole class. The rest of the day was okay, cause the snow stopped.

I came home to color and map things out, and listened to a little missy higgins' loves. Then I planned a little surprise (I'll fill you in on another post), and went to get supplies for that. I still have to run and grab one more thing soon. I made a cup of tea to warm me up, and forgot to tell you all about this great tea that Lexa got for my birthday. She got me one of those meshy metal balls to put the tea leaves into (you make your own tea bag! ha), and then two kinds of teas. They are so so so good. One is a black vanilla tea, and another one is called golden phoenix. They both have incredible ingredients in them, and a cup of tea is now a special treat (that I usually have twice a day). 

afternoon warm (pick-me) ups. 

But, I should be off to clean-up and get ready for my surprise! Eeps. OH! My prof finally emailed me back (after I worried all weekend), and sound that my project idea sounded great, and that I should go ahead with it! YAY.

xx


3 comments:

  1. im going to SMOTHER you with love when you come here. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. gaah that scarf is my favourite thing i've seen in a long time
    p.s. my birthday is on may 5
    did i meantion i really like your scarf?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh lauren, i love you! can't wait for nanaimo times.

    ssssssteeeeph. it is definitely my fav scarf..and its perfect length, and zebraaa is soo cool.
    nicole richie was wearing this exact same scarf in a magazine recently. ya ya ya no biggie. hehe.

    ReplyDelete

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter