Mar 24, 2009

new moves.

I am sleepy! And I had a nap this afternoon (which was much needed, it up up early everyday with my faaj here doing condo business). I had tutorial this evening, the topic was pretty interesting, but I clammed up and couldn't really say what I wanted to say. Ah, oh well ... next week is the LAST tutorial! Our TA is hoping to have our papers back to us next Thursday (gah, fingers crossed ... he is a pretty critical marker :S ). I bussed home, ate some veggies, and then just finished watching a movie with Lex & Elli. 

Tomorrow's day is full of lots of catching up. The gym in the morning and as per usual ... Wednesday afternoons are reserved for Carli & Taylor time. So I'll be up at the library working on my personal project for ISCI, and I think Carli has a paper to work on. Then, I'll be meeting up with Chels. We haven't visited in what seems like forever, so that'll be nice. And then tomorrow night I must hang out with my boyyy: we also haven't seen each other in awhile ... just some time when my dad was here. I really wanna go see a movie. I haven't been to the theatre in ages (more like a couple weeks haha), but I feel like seeing a good show and popcorn. 

The rest of the week: nothing really! Just looking into jobs, researching for renos, and maybe studying? But, I really have no school work to do. ha. There is always something to do. 

I really don't have much more to shareeee, so I'll finish this up!
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter