Mar 24, 2009

tuuuesdays.

today's things:
  • the gym (done and done)
  • type up my "Wild Woman" report
  • exam prep (?)
  • tutorial
  • catching up with besties, and my boy
-----------------------------------------------------

It's cold here today. It's been cold for awhile now. I really want to wear my skirts without wearing tights! Carli and I are going to get together tomorrow to plan our Vancouver trip. We will probably head out around the 8th, and return sometime during the Easter weekend. We are hoping to cook up an Easter dinns at my Gramma's old house. 

Since my last exam is now on the 16th, I am going to get looking for a job (again ...) and hopefully get some bites this time! This time I have to reconsider my location of where I will be applying for jobs, since I'm moving at the end of June. 

I found a new bedspread/duvet cover that I really, really want. My one that I have now is pretty blaaah. The one that I found has a bit of color in it, but is mostly stark white. Wish Liiiist!

Anyways, back to my report.
Loves,
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter