Mar 19, 2009

so over winter-ish type days.

I forgot to post some pics of the strange winter weather we had last week. It'd rain, then snow, and then complete sunshine and warmth. Since the rain and snow only lasted for an afternoon, it was alright. 
le snow

le awful snow

le rain that follows suit

this weather gives me the bluues.

I am so glad that Thursday (and this week are over). Today was such a long day, and it felt good to finally get two things out of the way. It was awesome to hand in my project (which seemed pretty original compared to everyone else's science-fair-board type project). Last night was so frustrating working on it, so it's nice to have that completion feeling. ahhh.

I think tomorrow that my Dad and I (and maybe Daleykins) are going to head up Mt. Doug before we drive out to Nanaimo. Sunshiiine please! 

early bedtime tonight after a little private practice.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter