Mar 10, 2009

we wine and dine.

So, last night I planned a little surprise for Daley ... I wanted to celebrate Valentine's Day (since I was a sicky-poo in Hawaii, and Dale ended up have Valentine's dinner alone) and today is our 2 years, 6 months (we usually don't do 6 month celebrations, buuut it fit this time). So I picked up some chocolate and strawberries ... and well you can probably guess, I made some chocolate covered strawbs. Lately strawbs have been so bloody expensive (like $6 a container), but I found a sweet deal for $3 a container. Anyways, I also picked up a great Shiraz ... candles lit ... crafty card made ... equals one sweeet surprise. 






Dale was pretty happy, and we spent our evening drinking, chatting, and kissing. Later, we went on Skype and talked to a couple of his friends in Oregon. It was nice to see Dale catch up with his buddies. 

We were both up early today again: Dale to class, and me to move the car (all cars out of the parkade for a power wash) ... and then to hit up the gym. It's so sunny out today. The weather is sooo strange in Victoria! Yesterday: blizzarding and so crappy, and today warm and sunny. wtf. 

Anyways, today I am going to work on my project and later today head down to finally get to Shaw Cable. I have tutorial tonight, but I think I've already read the chapter (I believe that my paper is on this week's subject: Native self-government) ... so I feel fully prepped. Ah, today the bathroom is calling me to clean, as well! 

enjoy the suuuuun while youuu can.
xx

1 comment:

  1. i want some chocolate strawbs too!!
    can we seriously spend so much time together this summer? please?

    annnnnnnnd this is lauren by the way.

    andddd i called you to talk but you are obv. watching movies with dale.

    LOVE YOU

    hope you and dale had fun eating "trail mix" haha

    xo

    ReplyDelete

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter