Mar 11, 2009

clutter & creativity

I am soo tired this morning. However, I finally caught up on my sleep last night (I had 3 nights in a row of only 6 hour sleeps eek)...I slept for about 10 hours. Hip Hip. 

Today is gorgeous and sunny out again (staay away snow!).
On today's list of things to do:
-gym
-work on project (I am finally gluing things down!)
-fix citations on paper (as my TA told me that I have been doing incorrectly...whhhhat?)

I am actually excited to work on my project. It is helping let some of my creativity out, and I haven't scrapbooked in so long (even if it is a geography scrapbook) ... so it feels soo good.

Yesterday ... I went to the gym really early (well 9 a.m.), came home and typed out some things for my project, Dale and I went to Shaw to deal with some business, I went to Michael's to look for a scrapbook (found a lovely Martha Stewart rectangle shaped one, for 50% off), and I eyed up a lot of things I wish I could afford. Thank the lord ... my mom informed me that she had some 'extra savings' for me, and that they would be deposited into my account asap. So happy to hear this. I have been fretting all month (and it's only the 10th!) that I have somehow gone into more debt (my computer, and more) ... because I have no idea how much is in my account cause the balance is always this strange negative number with my line of credit. My mom tried to explain this to me last month, but it's all numbers and all over my head, that I can't be bothered with it. But now it seems I needn't be bothered! YAY for moms. Anyways, back to yesterday... I had my tutorial, came home made some chicken and rice for dinns, talked to Tash, read a bit, and then went to bed. I forced myself to stay up til 11:30 just so that I wouldn't wake up in the middle of the night all wide awake. 

But, I best be off and get in a good hour's work on the scrapbook before the gym. 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter