Mar 11, 2009

'in march, easy does it'

Still tired...
I think I need another night's rest to recover from those 3 nights. Today I got everything done that I had on my list ... I just need to print out a few things at Dale's (pictures, blurbs for my geog project, and my polisci paper). I had freaked out a bit because I had said earlier that my TA told me I had done all my citations wrong. Well, silly me, I go to check it out today, and well I had just thought I had done them wrong. They are in fact, all correct! I was so happy that I didn't need to go through the entire paper filling in page numbers, dates, and authors all over again. 

I am hoping to have my scrapbook done well before it's due (next Thursday evening). I would like to have some down time, and possibly get my Indigenous Studies project out of the way. I haven't even thought about that one yet ... but it seems pretty open, and we needn't share it if we don't want to. I am thinking I'll work on it in Nanaimo, or get ideas from my Uncle and Aunt (who both work closely with Indigenous people). 

Tonight I am off with a cup of tea in hand (I got a new travel mug ... Dale left mine at Shaw yesterday, felt sorry, and bought me a new one ... which is actually exactly like the one I had before, but it melted in the dishwasher ... so I am actually very excited. ha), to find some trail mix for Dale and I to munch on. I am going to print some stuff at his place, and then we can cuddle up for some movie watching. 

March is turning into one of my favorite months :)
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter