Apr 23, 2009

the climb

I am home to Cranbrooklyn in two weeks! Time seems like it is creeping by, but hopefully it'll speed up soon. My parents are here in one week. Hopefully I will be working soon! However, it is only April 23, and this time last year I didn't start working until May 1. But I could use that money asap! Anyways, I had the weirdest, strangest dreams last night that I won't even go into detail about. I think I had like 4 or 5 dreams, but they were all linked together somehow. 

Today there is sun, but also some clouds. I hear it is snowing in Cranbrook. That is shit! 

On my schedule today: cleaning my room (it gets messy like the next day after it's clean. yuck!), meeting up with Sierra at some point in time, maybe some gym action, and then seeing my boy for the last time (or tomorrow might be the last) before he returns home for the summer. 

My inner thighs are terribly sore from the gym this week. I think they got sore from Body Sculpt on Tuesday, but then from doing thigh workouts during Step last night, are still sore. At least something is working!

Anyways, I best be off to shower now.
xoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter