Apr 26, 2009

it's going to take a lot to drag me away from you.

Days go by. I am still waiting on Aldo to call me back. They said somewhere between Friday and Monday...so hopefully soon? I've just been hanging out the past few days. I've been taking it pretty easy, and going downtown a couple times to shop (but no purchases). The only thing that I did by is my homework for the summer: I am going to learn how to sign properly. So I've got a basic beginners book which teaches you how to put phrases and sentences together (since it's like any other language and cannot be translated straight across). 

Today I am cleaning (you should see how high the clothes are piled in my room): I've got the bathroom done, and laundry in the dryer. So the room is next. Later, I might hit up the gym ... and not sure what else. 

The sun is shining again :)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter