Apr 26, 2009

white tea.

Tea time...I just got back from a walk with Chels. We were wandering in the dark and ended up at the top of Mt. Tolmie! We went up on the other side, and got up there as it was getting dark, and it was just lovely! 

I spent my day today cleaning (a lot!!), practicing my sign language, ripping out pages from the Ikea catalogue, looking at pictures from grade 11 (when I was going through a twig stage), and making phone calls. Today was a good day. 

I am hoping to be employed this week. Tomorrow is Monday which hopefully means that people will start looking through resumes and making phone calls! I am supposed to hear from Aldo by tomorrow too ... so keep your fingers crossed for me.

love always. always love.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter