Apr 3, 2009

dried mango slices & bingo lottery tickets.

Today was the last day of classes. Wow. That semester was such a great semester, and I'm really going to miss taking a measly 3 classes a term. 
The rain will just not go away. Fourth day of blah, cold, shit, rain, and I'm sick of it. I wore a pair of long wide-leg jeans today: worst day to wear them ... I had sopping ankles for the entire day... anyways, enough complaining!

Last night I received the questions for my interview. They are pretty hardcore questions, but I have started to prepare them. My interview is on Tuesday afternoon ... same day that I have a final. Greeeeeat ... prepping for two things in 4 days. Ah, oh well ... least I get them out of the way before Easter :) I need to find the perfect outfit to wear to the interview. Conservative, but trendy, not too flashy, a bit professional ... something that screams 'I am serious about this, but hip". I have a couple ideas ...

Tomorrow is the start of studying for polisci ... I started looking up some of the definitions today, but tomorrow I'll try to get all the short answer ones done. Our prof gave us the exact things that we need to know, so I am really grateful for that!! Also, gym tomorrow, and seeing Chels!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter