Apr 5, 2009

color it in.

I can't believe that it's already Saturday night/Sunday morning ... I only have two more days left to prep for the interview and study for my exam! Yesterday I got most of the short answer questions ready for polisci, so that felt productive. Late afternoon/evening, yesterday, Dale and I headed out to Langford again. He wanted to check out Golf Town where we scoped out the latest clubs and hit a few balls. We then went over to Pier 1 Imports (heeeeaven) in search of some of those reed sticks for aroma. We didn't find a flavor that we liked, but I checked out all the cute decor in hopes of one day being able to afford that stuff! After that we went to the Superstore so that I could find something to wear for my interview. I bought a dress and a skirt, and there is one more dress that wants my purchase (but I'll wait to see how the interview goes, and my maj may get it for me!). Anyways, I think I am going to wear the dress for the interview. We headed back to Victoria around 8:30, cleaned up Dale's place, and then Chels and Jord came over for some end of the year celebratory drinks. Chels and I had our usual pomegranate Crystal Light with diet 7-up, and we also made blackberry smoothies with Bailey's in it. Yum! Chels and I fell asleep in Dale's bed around 2:30, while our boys were up until 6:30 drinking. They finally pulled the mattresses from the bunk bed, and camped out in the living room. This morning we got up lazily and Chels and Jord drove me home around 12. 

This afternoon, I finished up the short answer questions, and then Amy came over so we could prepare for the interview. We got a few links from my Dad for some helpful hints, and we brainstormed with our own minds too. I feel a bit more at ease about the questions, but nervous as hell for the interview! Bah. I spent the rest of the afternoon starting the essay question stuff, made a really early supper of tofu, asparagus, and yellow peppers, all grilled up in the pan with sweet chili sauce, and then fell asleep for a nap. I woke up around 8, worked more on questions and realized that my notebook was MIA. Well, I really needed my notebook for the essay questions ... I finally texted a classmate asking if they had my notebook, I guess that I had lent it to them on Thursday, and completely forgot. So, then I got my notebook back, worked more on essay questions, and then Dale and I went to see the late showing of "I Love You, Man". It was superrrr cute and funny, and had some of my favs starring in it! 

Now, I am home, in bed, and hoping to get up early tomorrow to gym it, and study. It is supposed to be 16 degrees tomorrow! Eeks. 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter