Apr 5, 2009

china green tea.

Today has been a success! I woke up early this morning, made some oatmeal and settled down to look over my polisci notes. I ended up just sitting around and studying (and watching the Hills) until 2. Dale and I hit up the gym for some much need cardio, and then we headed back to his place for a bit. I studied a bit more, and then walked home. Got home and cooked some dinns for Lex and I, called Carli, and then got ready for some more studying. I have been studying polisci and doing interview stuff for the past three hours. Now I am over at Dale's drinking a China Green tea (that Dale so kindly went and got me) and nibbling on chocolate covered licorice (so much for the no late night nibbles rule, but my boy brought them back to soothe my cramps!). He is going to quiz me on my polisci short answer stuff, and then maybe I'll call it a night.

Tomorrow: Up early to study, the gym, maybe helping Lex in the afternoon for a photoshoot, Lauren arrives, more studying and prepping, and the Hills season five premiere! 

love always.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter