Jun 21, 2009

into the wild...

So I wrote a huge rant blog last night, but decided against posting it because I am trying to stick to the classy side of things. This week has been full of ups and downs, and all arounds. But...good things have come (or at least started to look up). There is still the odd issue that needs dealing with, but people don't change, so it's no use saying anything anyways.

Anyways, I'm charmed, thank you.

Work work work. Today was my fifth day in a row, and I've got two more to go! I think today was the first Sunday I've worked where I have actually hit the store budget (and we went beyond it today, too!). But, other than that, it was fairly slow except for the occasional bump with a rush of people. Tomorrow and Tuesday I work 1-730...and then I am homeward bound! TWO MORE DAYS!

I picked up some new accessories to go with my dress, but I still need (want) some sort of jacket to go over top, because I have this nagging feeling that it's not going to be all that warm! bah.

Now, I am just warming myself up with some tea, and catching up on a little facebook stuff.

Enjoy the evening, cats.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter