Jun 24, 2009

when you run into my arms, we steal a perfect moment.

Here I am, awake, and can't sleep at 4:00. The sun is going to come up soon. I guess I am just far too excited to sleep! I am going homeeee in 11 hours :)

Anyways, yesterday I just finished up my 7 days of working in a row, and came home to have leftovers for dinner and watch CNTM. Then I packed up a little bit for home, and started to pack up picture frames and books into my bins. I can't believe that this year is already up, and I am moving again. Hopefully this will be the last move for a bit! Moving is a lot of work and energy. But, I am getting super stoked. My Dad is going to be here next Monday to start moving and painting and fixing up! Eeeeeeeps :D

Anyways, tomorrow I have a lot of traveling: well, I decided to take the bus downtown and then the 70 Express out to McTavish Road. Then, I am going to have to walk from the highway to the airport (I asked a girl, and she said it took maybe 15-20 minutes if I was booking it haha). So, that means I am going to have to leave around 12:15 to catch all my rides on time. greeeeeeat. Tomorrow morning I plan to hit up Interval Bounce, and then quickly come home and shower and hit the road. So, that means waking up around 8:00 to do some more packing. looooovely.
So this all really sucks because I cannot sleep right now! jeeze.

Anyways, I am more than stoked to get home and catch up with family and friends. This weekend is going to be a busy one, but I am super proud of my brother, and super excited for him to be here this sumsum.

Okay, well hopefully Gilmore Girls will lull me to sleep.
Hopefully that heat comes back for you, kittens.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter