Jun 8, 2009

summer days & braids.

Back from my 1 hour and 45 minute shift... even though it was short... it still felt long haha. I hit the gym this morning for super sculpt, and I sure got my butt kicked. The instructor is marvelous at what she does, and she really works you hard. Then, home for a quick shower and some cucumber with cracked pepper and salt on top, cheese and crackers, and a little strawb yogurt, and then off to the new condo. I had to get the faucet fixed, and even though the plumber and realtor said all was good...I still have a sneaking suspicion that it's not going to stay all good. Then off to campus from there, picked up two calendars (one for myself, and one for Carli), then headed back downtown. I spent a good two hours by the fountain in the sun before my shift; I might have even fallen asleep sitting up. 

Tonight is a low key night at home with some dinns, the bachelorette, and hopefully a phone call with my best, and if there is time: some more sign practice. 

Have a sunny evening.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter