Jun 7, 2009

i'm sorry; a crazy, evil spirit obsessed with bra size took over my body.

I am back on the island. I took off to the mainland for a day and a half for some shopping and Alli time. I ventured downtown around 7:30 am, to catch another bus to get me to the 9:00 am ferry. It was an unpleasant day for weather yesterday...I was not happy about this. But Alli and I still made the most of the Robson street and Pacific centre experience. I managed to get a great dress and a cute pair of shorts. I had wanted to get 3 dresses ... but all the costs... so things didn't work out. I also wanted a cute, short(er) jean jacket, and a blazer (I've had my eye on one from Zara for the longest time...I just can't afford it at the moment!). Anyways, we also hit up Metrotown where Alli found some good deals. Then back to the house for a pre-dinner cocktail, and then we headed out for some Greek food. It was delish. Again, back to the house for some more drinks and talks. Today we had a late morning (I actually slept til 10:30 ... I never sleep that late!!), and then off to IKEA for a bit (to check out the decor and some bathroom things), and then out to the ferry. I wanted to catch the 3:00 ferry, but they made me wait to take the 4:00....LAME! But, I managed to get some more sun. The buses back on the island were ridic and took their sweet time getting me home. I finally got home around 7:30 and cooked myself up a huge stir fry complete with red and green peppers, spinach, asparagus, tofu, and chicken. YUM! stir fry heaven.

Now, I am sipping some white tea, painting my nails, and about to practice some signs. Tomorrow is Super Sculpt, a trip up to the campus, and work at 4:30. 

night, peaches.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter