Jun 5, 2009

i haven't left this house since 1951.

Vancouver bound tomorrow. Can't wait to spend some time with my lovely cousin, Alli. We are going to hit up downtown for some shopping on Robson and H&M. I have to get up pretty early to pack an overnight bag and catch two buses to the ferry terminal. Then I am hoping to get the 9:00 am ferry--so we can get our shop on by noon. 

Today I hit up the beach with Sierra for a couple hours. It wasn't as warm as yesterday, but still great all the same. I am really enjoying the summer so far! Then I worked tonight...it went pretty well...we were pretty steady, except for one bump with the till being 5 bucks over. That always sets me off...it's so much easier when the tills all work out even and balanced! 

Anyways, besides that, nothing new to report here.
Enjoy the sunny weekend, loves.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter