Jun 4, 2009

nothing beats the heat.



Just finished my novel, 3 Willows, while laying outside in the gorgeous heat for a couple hours. I came back cranked on the fan, made a pitcher of lemonade, and am now deciding what to wear for work (I work at 5 today and tomorrow). This weekend I have Saturday and Sunday off, and I don't work until 4:30 on Monday. I might pop over to Vancouver to do some shopping for the end of June festivities. I was hoping to wait until the week of the 14th, however, it's the weekend, and two days off in a row is rare, so I kinda wanna just take the opportunity. We'll see. Anyways, work yesterday was quite long (1-930), and I had a battle with a massive headache from about 7 pm on...I had no tylenol at work so I had to finish up my shift with the feeling like someone was pinching the back of my brain. I got onto the bus right away and started to feel a wee bit nauseous and felt sorry for the other bussers that had to listen to me gag a bit haha. Anyways I popped 4 extra strengths when I got home around 9:45, but the headache didn't go away for about 2 hours. I curled up in a ball on the futon until I crawled into bed to read. I hate headaches. 

I've hit up the gym three days in a row now, and it feels good to be going regularly! I am hoping that there is going to be another great gym around the new place with classes :)

2 weeks and 6 days until I am home (and grad festivities start happening..YAY James!), and about 3 and a half weeks til moving time! EEps I am excited to get that new place all spiffffy looking!

xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter